Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good times in a GREAT house!


This picture is almost 3 years old and our Kunkel Clan has grown by 2 soon to be 3. But it was taken in front of our house in Clinton, Utah. Randy and I bought this home in Sept 2003 and sold in 5 years later this past week closing on my birthday. It was a sad and happy day. We are thrilled to have our house Sold yet it was so hard because I painted every wall in that house, I planted every bush and tree and every flower, I love this house and we had made it everything we wanted. We have been half heartedly looking at houses here and nothing is the same. I am glad it is not the house that makes a HOME and I will have yet another opportunity to put my magical touches on another house and make it our HOME.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you had sold it. It's a beautiful house. I'm not surprised it's hard to part with. You really did make it so nice. I'm sad we didn't hang out more before you moved, but at least we had one really fun evening.

P.S. We're moving to Clinton, too! We close on the 7th. We'll be in the 25th Ward. Do you know anything about that ward?

BrookeLynn said...

O, Hello Tolman Family. It is your long lost BFF Brooke. I just found your blog off of Danyelle Aders. Its good to see your family. It been way to long since I've been up there. Everyone looks great. I can't believe how big your kids are. Ginny is so cute, she looks exactly the same, just bigger. Back to Idaho I see. I hope all is well with your family. I also have a blog but its private, but I have a facebook so you can leave your email on it and I'll invite you.