Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Princess turns 5
















When Parker turned 5 and 6 it was exciting but for some reason when Ginny turned 5 this week I started feeling REALLY OLD! I can not believe my little girl is 5. I remember so clearly her as a baby and now she loves barbies and princesses and getting her nails painted!! What a girly girl she is! The day before her birthday her and I went to the cosmitoligy school and both of us received manicures and pedicures. It was so fun!!
On her birthday we had such a busy fun day! At preschool it was her Valentines Day Party and then that night we invited a few friends and family over for cake and ice cream! A big Thank you to Costco for the custom little mermaid cake!

1 comment:

Anza said...

I can't believe she is 5! What a cutie pie!! It has been so long since we have seen each other; we need to get together soon!