Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My sister Amber had her 2nd baby Kodi Nichole on September 9 and I invited her and the kids down to my house for a few days of no cooking and cleaning. (my three children, me, Amber & Dan and their two children in their farm house does not equal rest and relaxation!) As we were taking cute pictures of Kodi (see next photo) my Ashton was getting a little jealous and would not leave me alone until I took a picture of him....and it was so cute I had to show everyone! You would never know by looking at this amazing kid what he has gone through in his short 2 1/2 years!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

OH my gosh! I had no idea Amber had another baby! Wow. I need to get a hold of her and see how she's doing. Better yet, she needs to start a blog so we can slways check in on echother. Tell her hi and I love her!
So I guess I haven't heard, but what happened to your son?

The Tolman Family said...

Ashton was born with heart disease. He had two heart surgeries in his first two weeks of life. He has been through 3 other misc. surgeries and two blood transfusions. This kid is the toughest little man you will ever meet. His medical trials are not over and he will have to deal with this is entire life. I am so lucky he chose me to be his mommy through it all! He is amazing!

tolman said...

ya he is a preaty tough kid and i like him to