Monday, October 20, 2008

Good Bye Katie


It was a sad day in the Tolman family last Friday. Our little dog Katie died. We have no idea how but we found her cold and dead that evening. We burried her in Oma amd Opa's yard and the kids picked out rocks to place on her grave. We all said what we loved about Katie and a little prayer. I have had many pets in my life leave this world but this one was hard mostly because my children really struggled with it. Andie(our boxer) misses her the most. Our pets truly become part of our family and as much as I groaned about Katie chewing everyones shoes and screen doors and well anything she could I will miss the joy she brought into my family's life. In this photo the kids are sitting on the rocks they helped pick out to place on Katie's grave.

1 comment:

The Torman Fam said...

Oh my gosh wasn't she just a pup? I bet Randy is having a hard time as well. I am so sorry!