Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag! You are It!



I am soooo new to this blogging world and dear SWEET Emliy tags me!? ok well here is 7 random things about me. I don't think I know 7 people who blog....yet so who I know will have to do!



1. I am going to have a baby for an amazing family in Cali. (my family is complete and I want to give that to someone else!)

2. I have hot pink hair right now....it may be a different color next week?!!

3. I want to learn how to paint.

4. I have 1 tatoo and would like more.....

5. I LOVE Halloween! and Fall it is so beautiful! This is my absolute favorite time of year!

6. my ears are ticklish.....

7. I have so many friends in Utah that have touched my heart and my life forever. I am scared to death that I will loose touch with them so I am going to try my hardest not to.


Okay I am going to tag

1. Jori 2. Jared 3. Jessica 4. Cheri 5. Natalie 6. Jana



No comments: